Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You are looking at the face of one happy Mr. Peyton! Sunday she arrived! The girl of his dreams! I'm referring to her as the Goddess!






Allen's been wanting a tractor for so long! The Goddess has a belly mower, 4wheel drive and wait for it...A BUCKET (for lifting and pushing--ohh, ahh)! Definately, the girl of his dreams... He was so thrilled, he had a little "drink" to celebrate the occasion! Let me tell ya--Mr. Peyton very rarely ever drinks! I guess he had to calm his nerves...



The whole neighborhood came out to rejoice the Goddess.





Grandaddy couldn't stand it any longer--he had to take her for a spin! I did too, Mr. Peyton insisited! I will admit, she drives like a caddy!


So, I have to say that I am so very happy for the hubster! I'll share him with the Goddess for a little while... In case you're wondering...yeah, I DO think his tractors' sexy!


fyi--sorry this blog is boring--especially for such an event, but this is like the 5th time I've try to post this. I'm having MAJOR difficulties trying to download pics in a sequence order... and if they are not, it's cuz I couldn't do it again! ugh!

*another point of interest today--Evy tied his shoes all on his own! Big deals here! Yeah, he's 7...took a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment