Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just gettin started--cut me some slack...


Ok, so here I go! My first blog entry... what to say... what to write about... hmmm... Welp, already it's boring! lol I guess I'll start w/ a little bit about me: I'm a Mom of 2 boys and Wife! I am happily consumed w/ the title of just those 2 things! Allen, my dear hubster, or Fu-Fu, or Mr. Peyton (as I'm sure he'll be referred to the majority of the time on my blogspot is my high school sweetheart! Yep--we're one of the few who made it! And you can trust me on this--not a lot of folks thought we would! I was 13 when the Fu and I started dating (in 1984--yeah, I'm old--38). We got married in 1992 on our 8 year anniversary in a small ceremony in our hometown of Gordonsville, VA. He's my rock, my best friend and my soul-mate! I am very lucky and blessed to have him! Oh no, it's not always a walk in the park--but I love him so very much! Then in November of 1994 we had our first son, Ean Cole! The Fu didn't want kids... But with the grace of God, I convienced him! Ean has always been a great child! Sleeping thru the night by the time he was 8 weeks old, etc. etc.! Mr. Ean is very smart and very senstive! I am very proud of him! After a short time (almost 7 years), Evan Caine was born in September of 2001. The baby! Different in every way possible from his older brother, but absolutely scrumcious! Very wild--very loveable! He's got me so totally wrapped, it's pathetic!

So now we're back in G'town, living right beside my Mom and Step-dad and it's great! *well, 99% of the time anyway My kids are going to LCPS and it's so wild to be kinda walking down memory lane whenever we go to football games and stuff! I figured we'd stay in Orange (our "adopted" home town) but we're again Greasers from Louiser--and lovin it!

So, that's a little bit for now! I'll post soon about Allen's new tractor he's getting this weekend, Evan's riding lessons, the pool and hanging this summer w/ my OC Gurls and all the goings on w/ us! I wanna post some pics on here too--once I learn how too... very, very computer illiterate! ugh! Sorry about this boring one--hopefully there will be something worth reading!

God is love--Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. That was so not boring, lady! I love the voice you write in...I can hear your voice in my head. I love it! I'm so excited you're doing a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete