Monday, June 8, 2009

Temper Tantrums and such...

I should be blogging about Mr. Peyton's new John Deere tractor! He's so excited about it and I have pics too! Heck, we're all excited about it!


Unforunately, I can't do that today.


I hate to admit this, but I'm gonna--I've never, ever said I was perfect, not even close! But I have said that I LOVE being Mommy and Wife-ster! I have said that I love being the glue that holds EVERYTHING around here together. And I really do! I do! Especially now that I've calmed down...


I have always openly admitted that I have about 2 major melt-downs a year. I used to have way more! So, in my mind, 2 a year ain't that bad! I'm sure though, if you spoke to my family they would totally disagree! Anyho, about twice a year I wig out and show my butt and end up feeling like the scum at the bottom of the lowliest life form's feet at the bottom of the deepest, crungiest pond... Today was #1 for this year. I won't go into a lot of details, trust me they are horrid and I'm ashamed of myself, but it started by coming home to a wrecked house, no left-over pizza and Ean dropping a whole gallon of unopened milk, it busting open and he just standing there looking at it--then of course in his teen-age way, getting crappy about it to me. I was tired from cleaning the biggest house of them all, hot and hungry. No excuses, but dang, cut a gal a break here... Anyway, I went completely bonkers on him, then on Evan (because his room looked like a hurricane spinned around in there for about an hour) and the rage didn't stop till I called Mr. Peyton at work and went off on him. He wasn't happy. I didn't care, I wasn't either. Then I calmed down. Then I cried. I cried for a lot of reasons. I could cry now for being such a freak! I hate it when this happens... Anyway, apologies have been made. I hope everybody knows that I'm sorry! I also hope they know they need to help me out some around here. I kinda doubt that though--old habits are hard to break...


So there you have it. It was a funky afternoon! I have a slamming headache--guess I deserve it for being so ugly! I hope and pray tomorrow is better!


God is love--Peace out!
Little girl making a face

No comments:

Post a Comment