Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

">OMG! I can't believe I didn't even mention Father's Day or Fu-Fu or anything about it in my last post! It took me a couple of days to write it and by now it's very early Thursday morning, so Sunday seems like a month ago! Anyway, Allen's Father's Day gift for at least the next 3 years is the GODDESS! But Ean and Evy fixed him breakfast on Sunday morning and we all got him cards. We had celebrated w/ my Dad the weekend before, but I did call him and told him that I love him and I hoped he had a wonderful day! Allen enjoyed playing on the Goddess and then like I said in my prior blog, we went to Mark and T's for WAFFLE NITE. We all enjoy that, Mark fixes yummy waffles and we all bring a bunch of toppings and just eat like pigs! Loads of fun (and calories)!

1 comment:

  1. The Goddess...that cracks me up! I know he's loving that tractor!

    ReplyDelete