Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LORDY, LORDY...

"Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40, after they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves. Since few women ever pass 40, maximum fascination can continue indefinitely." --Christian Dior
I read this today and absolutely LOVED it!!!! Heehee... I'm slowly, with the help of my friends (cuz you KNOW, I get by with a little help from them) convincing myself that 40 is fabulous. I'm trying to embrace the upcoming event!
God is Love--Peace Out

2 comments:

  1. Baby, you know i would never lie to you or mislead you in any way. Forty was a little weird at first (i think mostly because we had just lost our house and i felt like a big effing loser), but then this awakening happened. i realized that my life is my own, that no one--and i mean NO ONE was gonna tell me what to do, or what to think or WHO TO BE. forty frickin' ROCKS. we own the world at 40. WE OWN THE WORLD, BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, YES, YES--I DO know that you'd never mislead me!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like owning the world!!!!!! Thank you baby!

    ReplyDelete