Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to the Same-Ole Grind! yay

With all the drama from the last few days or has it been over a week now, I don't even know anymore, I am fighting the dark passenger, big time! But he will not prevail! I will! holla!



Today, we're pretty much back to normalcy here. Mr. Peyton went back to work after his week off. I felt bad for him, cuz I knew he hated that totally, but I was kinda grateful for it too. I love having him here, don't get me wrong. I was especially happy for him to have a week off and be able to do with his free time whatever he wanted, as that NEVER happens! (we aren't doing a beach vaca, thanks to the Goddess) But, I was ready to get back on track. So, the boys and I slept in a little this am and then I was able to get up and clean the house without too many interruptions. When I was here last week, Mr. P wanted me to sit outside and chat and so forth, so I was totally off any sort of schedule. I'm totally a schedule kinda gal. I've got to stick to something remotely close to one, because I think I may have some sorta adult ADD. I will hop from one thing to the other like a freak and never accomplish anything!



The Schewel's repair man came today to fix the broken recliner on the sectional in the family room. This makes it time #2. The correct parts weren't ordered to fix it, so they couldn't... Imagine that! ugh! At least the nasty little gnome that usually comes wasn't with them! (I told the 2 guys NOT to bring him w/ them when they come next time too) I hope the 3rd time will be the charm...



The boys had dentist appts this afternoon. Great reports were given by Dr. Stone! All of us were soooo pleased! We left there, in the pouring rain, hit the Harry Teet to pick up our groceries and headed home.



Nothing world shattering today--that was a FABULOUS thing!



God is Love--Peace Out

--this was taken at the bay while we were on our mini-vaca w/ Kimmy! I'll be bloggin about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment