Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ahhh!

This was taken at my friend's house in 2006. She raked all the leaves up and Evy, Dylan and Kennedy all jumped and played in them and had a blast! Fall days are the best!

This evening the boys, Mr. Peyton and Mom and Cary and I sat in their side yard with a small crackling fire burning in their little fire pit. The dogs ran around and Atticus jumped up at the sparks, desperately trying to catch them in his mouth. The smell of the fire and the coolness of the evening so put me in a Fall Mood! I so enjoy Fall! Both of the boys birthdays are in the Fall, so we have a lot of celebrating going on starting in September and not ending until around Super Bowl Sunday. It's probably my favorite time of the year, even though Summer is my favorite season... Doesn't make much sense, I know.

So, come on Autumn. I'm calling out to your crispness! I'm ready!

God is Love--Peace Out

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens, I miss Virginia in the fall! My heart yearns for it. Yearns, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete