Sunday, May 8, 2011

Almost Back...

I know, I know--this is UNACCEPTABLE! I haven't blogged in FOREVER! There is just NO sense in it.





Please bear with me as I slip back into blogging. I'm sure I'll be random and sporadic... I'm sure the first blogs I enter will sound like something from a distraught teen-agers' diary. My "writing" has suffered as has my creativity. I haven't written in so long--there's lots of stories to tell. Please, please accept this apology in advance. Sandi, if you're reading--please continue to read, I promise it won't be like this for long...





Ok, just incase you've been wondering where I've been and what I've been doing and why I have neglected The Hoot-Owl Harangue here's the skinny. The anorexic right now: 1. Winter Time Blues... dear God. I'm telling you--I need to be where the sun shines all the time. New Years' Eve (around 4am to be exact) kicked me into full fledged depression and sent my marriage into a tailspin.





2. Laziness... 'nuff said





3. Work has blossomed and I have thrived and I am very happy about that!





4. Feelings of inadequacy and a lack of creative thoughts. Did I mention the winter time blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment